REMOTE TICKET ENTRY
Remote Ticket Entry (RTE) is a free program that JULIE offers to Illinois excavators who want to enter and submit their own locate requests. RTE is a web-based application that can be used with any Internet browser.
Benefits of Using Remote Ticket Entry (RTE)
- There is no charge to use RTE and the convenient online training is also free.
- RTE is fast, convenient and easy to use. Locate requests can be entered and submitted any time by users from their work, home or mobile office without delay.
- Users enter their own information into the locate request entry form and have access to the same maps and drop-down entry tools as JULIE operators while processing requests.
- RTE provides an alternative to calling JULIE and waiting on hold during extremely busy calling periods.
- RTE users are provided a list of utility companies that will be notified and their JULIE ticket number immediately after the locate request is submitted.
- RTE users can print out a copy of their locate request for their records or to send to the jobsite.
- RTE users can access locate requests previously submitted or called in by themselves or by other callers from their company.
If you have questions regarding JULIE’s RTE program, contact JULIE’s Remote Ticket Entry Support Group at 815-741-5011.
Click here to view the RTE online training/retraining dates and register for a session.
Remote Ticket Entry Users can access JULIE's Remote Ticket Entry Screen at: