We are facilitating 9 Virtual Utility Coordination Meetings (UCMs) in November and December for the counties which experienced the most locate request volatility in previous years.
Meetings will take place on Zoom at 9 a.m. for the following areas:
- Lake County: Tuesday November 16
- Will, Grundy and Kendall Counties: Wednesday, November 17
- Peoria, Tazewell and McLean Counties: Thursday, November 18
- Cook County: Tuesday, November 30
- DuPage County: Wednesday, December 1
- St. Clair and Madison Counties: Thursday, December 2
- McHenry, Kane and DeKalb Counties: Wednesday, December 8
- Sangamon County: Thursday, December 9
- Champaign County: Tuesday, December 14
The purpose of the meetings is to provide our member utilities and other stakeholders with a forum to share their major projects planned for 2022 and assist each other with forecasting and planning. We will also provide attendees with an overview and update on key damage prevention initiatives happening at JULIE. Click here to see the 2021 UCM agenda.
To help us compile a list of major projects taking place, we need our member utilities to provide us with a list of upcoming projects. We have developed a form for utilities to submit major project information to us. Click here to access the form.
All participants will receive a copy of the compiled list.
Click here to register for a meeting in your area.
Please contact JULIE Project Manager Amy Chmura at 815-741-5958 or email@example.com with any questions.