ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
JULIE, Inc. collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server Logs, cookies and the user.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title;
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our services or other information which we may think your may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the Web site according to your interests.
Web Server Logs – Cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies.
Visitors to our Web site may choose to register for meetings, on-site presentations, events, free materials or E-newsletters. Any information we collect will only be used to complete these requests. email addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Our Web site may contain links to other Web sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have control over that other Web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the Web site in question.